| Serak the Preparer|
|Relatives|| Half-sister: Kodos |
Niece: Kamala, Maggie (non-canon)
|First Appearance||"Treehouse of Horror"|
|Voiced By||James Earl Jones|
Bart tells his second scary story to Lisa called "Hungry are the Damned". In the story, Serak prepared the Simpson family as dinner while the spaceship was heading to Rigel 7. Serak was also mentioned in the Bart Simpson Comics story "Cooking with Kang & Kodos." He is said to weigh a ton, and tells the Simpsons family that his name can only be spelled correctly if their tongues are pulled out.
- "To pronounce it correctly, I'll have to pull out your tongue."
- "This'll give the humans the perfect flavor."
- "When we arrive, there will be plenty of time to chew the fat."
- "Your wife is quite a dish!"
- "There you go earthlings. Take all you want but eat all you take."
- "I slaved in the kitchen for days to cook for you people!"
- You aren't the only beings who emotions you know.'
Behind the Laughter Edit
The name Serak was obviously adopted from Star Trek's character Sarek (the father of Spock), just as the name Kang and Kodos are also names taken from the original Star Trek.