Scotland is a country in Europe and is part of the United Kingdom.
Groundskeeper Willie is originally from Scotland and often talks about it with pride. Homer, Willie, Professor Frink and Mr. Burns once traveled to Loch Ness to capture the Loch Ness Monster. Abraham Simpson was possibly born in Scotland, according to the episode Much Apu About Nothing.
Loch Ness Monster Search
Homer, Mr. Burns, Frink and Willie go to Scotland to search of the Loch Ness Monster. There, the group pumps out all the water from the loch by hand, making the water go into the town and flooding it. When the loch is empty, a High School Float was at the bottom.
Willie and the Simpsons go to Scotland and meet Willie's brother, Angus. Willie competes in a competition there.
- Episode – "Lard of the Dance" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "Monty Can't Buy Me Love"
- Episode – "The Great Money Caper" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "Milhouse Doesn't Live Here Anymore" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "Much Apu About Nothing" Possibly 'The Old Country'
- Special – "Willie's Views On Scottish Independence" (Mentioned and flag)
- Video game – The Simpsons Game