- ―Sarah Wiggum
- “CLANCY! USE THE REMOTE! -Sarah Wiggum reacting after Chief Wiggum shoots the television.”
She has a nasally voice but her personality isn't very established beyond the fact that she seems to be a loyal wife to Chief Wiggum.
Clancy mentions she was more beautiful at that moment than the day he arrested her. She giggles in reply. He then mentions he only planted the crystal meth on her so she would "notice" him. Sarah (according to Clancy) is his "home force". At one time, she immediately dials the authorities at Clancy's command as a reference to the old-fashioned operator who had the stereotypical name "Sarah."
Non Canon Appearance
In an out-of-continuity episode in which various supporting characters get spin-offs, one has Sarah's marriage to Clancy eventually dissolve and they get a divorce. He gets custody of Ralph and moves to New Orleans.
The Simpsons Game, when you talk to Sarah, all she says is 'Clancy' (referring to her husband). This includes when you attack her and when she runs away screaming. Chief Wiggum mentions her during the Duff Ultimate Eating Challenge saying that the food was so much better than her Cooking
- She tries out for Poochie's voice for The Itchy & Scratchy Show, but of course, she isn't heard.
- Clancy's pet name for her is "Poppin Fresh" based on the Pillsbury Doughboy.
- As hinted like Bernice, she may be an alcoholic, as hinted by Ralph: "You look like my mommy after her box of wine."
- It is revealed that Marge Simpson does not like Sarah.
- In The President Wore Pearls, she was shown with ginger hair.