- “(Harassing Lisa) Out of the way, brain queen!”
Sara is a student at Springfield Elementary School.
But after Allison had surpassed Lisa in playing the saxophone, Sara and her friends started picking on Allison by pushing her and shoving her around and shoved her in a puddle of mud (much to Lisa's dismay saying "that used to be my face in the mud").
Another time, she and her friends taunt Lisa for allegedly having cooties, which she denies, and they take away her prescription shoes.
She also appears on the bus for a field trip in "Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade" as a student who engages in a game of Punch Buggy in the school bus after seeing Bart and Lisa, influencing the other students on the bus.
Her appearance on the bus seems to confirm she is a third grader, however this can be disputed as she was seen in Ms. McConnell's fourth grade class during the episode "The Good, the Sad and the Drugly".
In her original appearance, Sara wears a red dress and black boots. At times, she will wear light blue leggings. She has long black hair and wears a red bowtie on her hair.
In her later appearances, she wears a green dress and pink boots. Her bowtie is now pink and she hasn't been seen wearing leggings. In her first appearance, her hair was ginger and she had a pink-purple bowtie.
- Despite bullying Lisa in earlier episodes, in later episodes like Children of a Lesser Clod and Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade, she seems to accept Lisa's presence.
- She hasn't bullied Lisa in any of her recent appearances.
- In her first appearance Sara's hair color was red, but in her second appearance she has black hair.
- Sara is named after one of Mike Scully's daughters, which was revealed in the commentary for the episode.
Notes: Many of her appearances are brief, background roles. Episodes in which she has an actual role are in bold.