The Russian Federation (or simply just called Russia) is a country in Eurasia and is currently the largest country in the world. It was formerly part of the Soviet Union, or the U.S.S.R (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics), a former federation of communist republics that occupied the northern half of Asia and part of eastern Europe from 1917, to its fall in 1991. The country served on the Vietnam War The country rivaled the United States of America during the Cold War, lasting from the end of World War II, to the fall of communism in 1991.
It was secretly preparing to openly turn back into the Soviet Union (which faked its fall) when no one knew about it. Homer got into trouble with them while he was in the navy. Russia's curling team also finished third in the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, which the USA won. There is also a Russian District in Springfield which is very much like it is in Russia with things like street chess games.
- Episode – "Treehouse of Horror II" Mentioned
- Episode – "Lisa the Vegetarian" Mentioned
- Episode – "Two Bad Neighbors" Mentioned
- Episode – "Simpson Tide"
- Episode – "Lost Our Lisa"
- Episode – "The Great Money Caper" Mentioned
- Episode – "The Old Man and the Key" Mentioned
- Episode – "Milhouse Doesn't Live Here Anymore" Mentioned
- Episode – "Boy Meets Curl" Curling Team
- Episode – "The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson" (Mentioned)