The Ronald Reagan Reeducation Center is a prison.
Most of the America-hating criminals jailed in are people known for making unpatriotic remarks, and not all of them actually do hate America. Lisa calls those criminals "left-wingers".
Prisoners are re-educated (brainwashed) in poor conditions, regular punishment and a cartoon that portrays the Bill of Rights as an anthropomorphic drunken document.
Known occupants and 'crimes'
- The Simpsons (publicly stating they hate America)
- Dixie Chicks (for criticism of George W. Bush)
- Elmo (went to wrong fundraiser)
- Michael Moore (for criticizing American society and politics in his documentaries)
- Bill Clinton (saying tax cuts were unwise)
- The last registered Democrat (being a registered Democrat)
- Janeane Garofalo
- Unnamed man (said that imported wine was better than Napa Valley wine)
- Unnamed man (drove explosives in from Canada; the only real criminal)
Behind the Laughter
- The prison is named after Ronald Reagan, the 40th president of the United States of America. This implies that the Republican party runs this prison, something that also becomes apparent when seeing the type of criminals that are jailed there.