HM Queen Elizabeth II (born Princess Elizabeth Alexandra Mary of York;April 21, 1926) is the current monarch of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth Realms. Her parents were George VI and Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon
When The Simpsons went to London on their holidays, Homer hit her carriage with the Mini Cooper he hired. Because of this, as well as Homer's assumption that she was an imposter due to the initials on her luggage saying "H.R.H.", which in his mind meant Henrietta R. Hippo instead of "Her Royal Highness", she sentenced Homer to be imprisoned in the Tower of London and later executed by decapitating him and later placing his head on a spike. After Homer's backfired escape through a secret passage, she later pardons Homer and allows him to leave England after he apologises, although under the condition that the Simpsons family take Madonna with them when they leave.
|Charles, Prince of Wales||14 November 1948||
Lady Diana Spencer
(m. 1981 - div. 1996)
|1 July 1961||Prince William, Duke of Cambridge||21 June 1982||Catherine Elizabeth Middleton||9 January 1982||
Prince George of Cambridge
|22 July 2013|
|Prince Harry of Wales||15 September 1984|
Camilla Shand (m. 2005)
(had previous marriage)
|17 July 1947||-- none --|
|Anne, Princess Royal||15 August 1950||Captain Mark Phillips (m. 1973 - div. 1987)||22 September 1948||Peter Phillips||15 November 1977||Autumn Kelly||3 May 1978||Savannah Phillips||2010|
|Zara Phillips||15 May 1981||Michael Tindall||18 October 1978||Mia Grace Tindall||17 January 2014|
Commander Timothy Laurence
|1 May 1955||-- none --|
|Prince Andrew, Duke of York||19 Feburary 1960||
Sarah Margaret Ferguson
(m. 1986 - div. 1996)
|15 October 1959||Princess Beatrice of York||8 August 1988||-- none --||-- none--||-- none--||--none--|
|Princess Eugenie of York||23 March 1990||-- none --||-- none--||--none--||-- none--|
|Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex||10 March 1964||Sophie Helen Rhys-Jones (m. 1999)||20 January 1965||Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor||8 November 2003||--none--||--none||--none--||--none--|
|James Mountbatten-Windsor, Viscount Severn||17 December 2007||--none--||--none--||--none--||--none--|
Titles and Styles
- April 21, 1926 - December 11, 1936: HRH Princess Elizabeth of York
- December 11, 1936 - November 20, 1947: HRH The Princess Elizabeth
- November 20, 1947 - February 6, 1952: HRH The Princess Elizabeth, Duchess of Edinburgh
- February 6, 1952 - present: HM The Queen
In Scotland she was asked to be styled Elizabeth I of Scotland, since there was no Elizabeth I in Scotland, but there was one in England.
- In The Regina Monologues her luggage carried the inscription H.R.H which means Her Royal Highness, which is used for Princes and Princesses, but since she is the Queen, her luggage inscription should have read H.M. as in Her Majesty, because that is her official style, but prior to ascending to the British Throne, she did carry the style Her Royal Highness Princess Elizabeth, Duchess of Edinburgh.
- She is born on April 21st, 1926.
- Before The Simpsons was released on TV, she became queen of the United Kingdom in February 6th, 1952 in age of 26 and was crowned a year later on June 2nd, 1953 in the age of 27.
- Episode – "Kamp Krusty"
- Episode – "Behind the Laughter"
- Episode – "The Regina Monologues"
- Episode – "The Mansion Family" (mentioned)
- Episode – "To Surveil With Love"
- Episode – "A Midsummer's Nice Dream"
- Episode – "Married to the Blob" (Shown on the cover of The Death of Radioactive Man)
|Ms. Albright | June Bellamy | Belle | Billy (actor) | Booberella | Colin | Cosine | Crazy Cat Lady | Michael D'Amico | David (Treehouse of Horror XVI) | Devan Woosterfield | Dia-Betty | Mia Farrow | Ginger Flanders | Mrs. Glick | Adil Hoxha | Bernice Hibbert | Cookie Kwan | Lester | Audrey McConnell | Medicine Woman | Mrs. Muntz | Lindsey Naegle | Manjula Nahasapeemapetilon | Opal | Poor Violet | Lois Pennycandy | Pepi | Phillips | Brunella Pommelhorst | Ronaldo (Blame It on Lisa) | Dr. Simpson | Agnes Skinner | Brandine Spuckler | Jitney Spuckler | Whitney Spuckler | Spud | Dolph Starbeam | Clara Stetson | Gino Terwilliger | Dame Judith Underdunk | Veronica | Vicki Valentine | Plopper|