- “Mummy, my cat's breath smells like cat food.”
- ―Prince Charles quoting Ralph.
Charles, Prince of Wales is a member of the British royal family and the current Prince of Wales, making him heir apparent to the throne of the sixteen Commonwealth Realms.
Along with his mother, Queen Elizabeth II, he used to watch scenes from Springfield through the surveillance cameras planted around the town. The Queen said that Ralph reminded her of Charles, since he says a known Ralph quote: "My cat's breath smells like cat food."
About the Real Prince of Wales
On 14 November 1948, Princess Elizabeth, gave birth to a male child, Charles Philip Arthur George. Princess Elizabeth was the first child of George VI (formerly Prince Albert, Duke of York) and Queen Elizabeth (Lady Elizabeth Bowes Lyon), meanwhile his father Philip, was the son of Prince and Princess Andrew of Greece and Denmark. In 1950 Prince Charles had a new sister, Anne Elizabeth Alice Louise.
In 1952 King George VI died making his mother, Elizabeth, queen, becoming HRH The Duke of Cornwall. He participated in the Coronation ceremony sitting next to his grandmother, also named Elizabeth and his aunt Margaret.
In 1969 he was formally created Prince of Wales, although he held the title since his ninth birthday, 4 years later he witnessed his sister's wedding to Captain Mark Phillips in 1973.
In the 1970's he dated Lady Sarah Spencer, daughter of the 8th. Earl Spencer and in 1971 he held a relationship with Camilla Shand who married in 1973 to Andrew Parker Bowles.
In 1981 he became engaged to Lady Diana Spencer, sister of Lady Sarah and on 29 July of that year the married. Prince Charles and Diana had two children Princes William and Harry.
In 1992, divorce papers were being produced for the Prince and Princess of Wales, and in 1996 they divorced. In 1997, the Princess of Wales died in a hospital after her injuries from a crash in Paris.
In 2005 he married civilly to Camilla Parker Bowles (neé Shand) and have no children. In 2013 he became the longest serving heir apparent in British History.
Titles and Styles
- November 14, 1948 - February 6, 1952: HRH Prince Charles of Edinburgh, due to his parents being the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh.
- February 6, 1952 – June 1958: HRH The Duke of Cornwall and Rothesay.
- 1958 - present: HRH The Prince of Wales/Duke of Cornwall and Rothesay/Earl of Carrick and Chester/Baron Renfrew/Lord of the Isles/Prince and Great Steward of Scotland
Marriages, titles and styles of wives
- Lady Diana Spencer (1961-1997): Youngest daughter of the 8th Earl Spencer, married to the Prince in 1981, held the title and style: HRH The Princess of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall and Rothesay until 1996, after the divorce she was titled: Diana, Princess of Wales, being removed the secondary titles and Her Royal Highness. She had two children with Charles: Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, whom married Catherine Elizabeth Middleton and had issue, and Prince Henry "Harry" of Wales.
- Camilla Parker Bowles (née Shand): She was Charles' longtime mistress, she married Anthony Parker Bowles in 1973, and lated divorced, married Charles in 2005, and became HRH The Duchess of Cornwall, she was going to use Princess of Wales, but did not, due to the later confusion and association to the late Diana, Princess of Wales, mother of Princes William and Harry.
|William Arthur Philip Louis||21 June 1982||Catherine Elizabeth Middleton||29 April 2011||George Alexander Louis||22 July 2013|
|Henry Albert Charles David||15 September 1984||not married||not married||no issue yet||no issue yet.|