- (After taking Bart's temperature via behind)
- Marge: 103 on the dot, you're staying home.
- Lisa: (stunned that he beat the rectal thermometer) How did you... ?
- Bart: I don't want to talk about it.
- Maude: (in Flashback) Neddy, when you're drying your hands with our monogrammed towels, can you use the "N.F." towel, not the "M.F.?"
- Ned: Well, how about I use the one marked "B.D.D.: Big Diddly Deal?"
- (Groundskeeper Willie is cleaning the school hallways with his floor buffer when a second tremor starts to shake the school.)
- Willie: Ach! She's comin' down! (prays) Oh, Lord, let me finish this hallway, then ye can send me to hell a happy man. (continues cleaning)
- Homer: (looks inside the subway ladies room), Well, I’ll be, there's a sofa in there.
- Bart: (sees the subway) I never knew Springfield had a subway. It's like a Thomas the Tank Engine we can go inside.
- Milhouse: With no Sir Topham Hat to tell us what we can and can't do.
- Lisa: (To Bart) Now, what are you up to?
- Bart: What happened to the "hi"?
- Lisa: Hi. Now, what are you up to?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.