The Simpsons' travels outside of Springfield.
- Photo in Patty and Selma's photo album of the two in front of the Pyramids in Principal Charming
- In Treehouse of Horror II, Lisa's dream begins there.
- The Family win a trip here when Homer finds a golden giraffe in a box of 30 year old crackers in the episode Simpson Safari
- Adil Hoxha, a spy, who went on a foreign exchange trip to America.
Belgium (possible) Edit
- Grampa was in the Ardennes during WWII as seen in Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish"
- Bart Simpson, on a foreign exchange trip, in The Crepes of Wrath.
- Homer Simpson, for the Annual Nuclear Power Expo in Paris as Carl Carlson's assistant, in The Devil Wears Nada.
- In Bart Mangled Banner, the family "move" to France after they escape an American internment camp.
- Hans, Horst and Fritz, the former owners of Springfield Nuclear Power Plant, come from Germany.
- Üter comes from Düsseldorf where his father owns a bubble gum factory.
United Kingdom Edit
- Ringo Starr, former Beatle, lives here, and gets fan mail from Marge.
- The Family visit England and London in The Regina Monologues.
- Edwina and Abbie, a women who had a relationship with Grampa and her daughter live there.
- Grampa was stationed there in WWII.
- Homer goes with Mr. Burns and Groundskeeper Willie to Scotland in order to retrieve the Loch Ness Monster in Monty Can't Buy Me Love.
- The Saga of Carl Carlson, guest starring Sigur Ros.
- In the episode "In the Name of the Grandfather", Grampa goes there with the Simpsons after they fail to go to the Retirement Castle family picnic.
- Lisa books a trip to Italy for school in The Last of the Red Hat Mamas.
- The Simpsons visit Italy to pick up a Lamborgini Fasterosa for Mr. Burns in The Italian Bob.
- Homer goes with Apu to the Kwik E mart head offices to help Apu get his job back in Homer and Apu.
- Homer goes to visit the new Powerplant there in "Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore".
- Apu takes Lou there in "Apocalypse Cow".
- The Family visit Tokyo in Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo
- Homer discovers his face on the box of a Japanese product made in Hokkaido, Japan.
- Photo in Patty and Selma's photo album of the two at Lenin's Tomb in Principal Charming
- In the episode 'Simpson Tide', the Soviet Union comes back, and people in Springfield think Homer is a Communist.
North America Edit
- Homer follows Marge and Moe to Aruba in the episode Mommie Beerest.
- The family visit Toronto in The Bart Wants What It Wants.
- Homer, Grandpa, Ned, Apu and Mr. Burns go to Winnipeg to obtain cheap prescription drugs in Midnight Rx.
- The family go to the Winter Olympic games in Vancouver in Boy Meets Curl.
- The Simpsons are implied to have passed through this place on their way to Alaska in The Simpsons Movie.
- Homer, Mr. Burns and Smithers fly there and meet Castro after stealing a trillion dollar bill in The Trouble with Trillions
- Krusty takes the Kamp Krusty campers to Tijuana in the episode Kamp Krusty.
- The family goes to Mexico in an attempt to save Bart Simpson from Sideshow Bob due to a false lead from a waitress.
- Family goes to Scottsdale so that Marge can confront Gil in Kill Gill, Vol. I & II
- Homer mentions that he can never go back to Lake Havasu when showing Fox network execs his “Homer Gone Wild #6” CD in Homer Simpson, This Is Your Wife
- Family goes to Hollywood to help Mel Gibson in Beyond Blunderdome
- Principal Skinner mentions seeing photos of the Simpsons' trip to Yosemite in Lisa the Drama Queen.
- In Angry Dad: The Movie the simpsons go to Los Angeles to get awards and stuff like that.
- Bart, Homer and Krusty go to California in a comic called Cross Country Clown.
- Family goes to Aspen, Colorado to save Bart after he switched places with a rich boy double in Double, Double Boy in Trouble
- The Simpsons won a contest for going to Delaware in Behind the Laughter.
- The Simpsons go there on a train in Simpsons Tall Tales.
District of Columbia Edit
- The Family visits and Lisa makes a speech there in Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington.
- The Family visits and Krusty the Clown, elected as a member of the House of Representatives, has a bill redirecting plane traffic away from suburban homes in Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington.
- Abe Simpson, as mentioned in Homer Badman.
- The Simpsons went to a beach there. (Homerazzi).
- The Simpsons go to Efcot Center in Orlando with Edna Krabappel in Special Edna.
- The Simpsons visit Florida on Spring Break in Kill the Alligator and Run.
- Homer trained at Cape Canaveral in Deep Space Homer.
- Homer organizes a Super Bowl excursion to Miami in Sunday, Cruddy Sunday.
- Homer and Marge ditch the kids and go to Miami. Bart and Lisa bring Grandpa along to confront them in Catch 'Em if You Can.
- Homer and Bart drive a semi there in Maximum Homerdrive
- Ned sends Homer and Bart to a leper colony in Hawaii after Lisa tricks them in Little Big Mom
- Homer and Mr. Burns visit Chicago in He Loves to Fly, And He D'ohs
- Non-canonical where the Simpsons show up in an Officer Wiggum spin-off set in New Orleans*
- Herb Powell has his mansion in Detroit, Michigan, and the Simpsons went to visit him.
- The Simpsons go to Branson, Missouri to get Grampa, who went to find his girlfriend there in The Old Man and the Key.
- Bart, Milhouse, Nelson and Martin pass through this place on their way to Knoxville, Tennessee.
*Homer and Marge go to Atlantic City to escape the kids; Bart and Lisa follow in Catch 'em If You Can
- Homer, Bart and Lisa go to Menlo Park to see the inventions in the Edison Museum in The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace.
*Family goes to New York city to retreive the family car after Barney left it there in The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson
- Homer and Marge go to Niagara Falls to escape the kids; Bart and Lisa follow in Catch 'em If You Can
*Homer takes Bart to a discipline camp in We're on the Road to D'ohwhere
*Family goes to the Sundance film festival in Any Given Sundance
*Family goes with Moe to see him compete in a poetry festival in Moe'N'aLisa
- Bart and Lisa visit Capital City on a field trip in Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade.
- Bart and several other kids go to Shelbyville to get Springfield's lemon tree back in Lemon of Troy.
- The Simpsons go to Shelbyville in The Severn-Beer Snitch.
- Marge visits North Haverbrook, which was sold a monorail by Lyle Lanley.
- Lyle Lanley sold monorails to Ogdenville and Brockway.
- Homer gets a job working for Hank Scorpio and moves the family to Cyprus Creek in You Only Move Twice
- Homer works as a tow truck operator and Maggie and SLH save him from Guidopolis in Midnight Towboy
- Family use Ned's beach house in Little Pwagmattasquarmesettport as seen in Summer of 4 ft. 2
- Bart drives to North Haverbrook after he gets a fake driver's license in Little Big Girl
- Family enters the Witness Relocation Program to hide from Sideshow Bob. They are moved to Lake Terror which is upriver from Springfield. Seen in Cape Feare
- Homer gets an apartment in Waverly Hills so that the kids can get into a better school district in Waverly Hills 9-0-2-1-D'oh
South America Edit
- They went to Rio de Janeiro in Blame It on Lisa
- Homer goes on a missionary trip to an archipelago in Oceania in Missionary: Impossible
- The family visit Australia in Bart vs. Australia
- the family get thrown off cruise ship in A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again
- Homer with Buzz Aldrin in the episode Deep Space Homer
- NASA sent Homer back up when Marge needed to reshoot the photo album (Homerazzi)
- Homer is sent to "The Island", a place where people who know too much are imprisoned in The Computer Wore Menace Shoes