Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Simpsons' travels outside of Springfield.
Morocco (non-canon) Edit
- In Treehouse of Horror II, Lisa's dream begins there.
- The Family win a trip here when Homer finds a golden giraffe in a box of 30 year old crackers in the episode Simpson Safari
- Grampa was in the Ardennes during WWII as seen in Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish".
- Bart Simpson, on a foreign exchange trip, in The Crepes of Wrath.
- Homer Simpson, for the Annual Nuclear Power Expo in Paris as Carl Carlson's assistant, in The Devil Wears Nada.
- The family "move" to France after they escape an American internment camp, in Bart-Mangled Banner
- Homer takes the family to Paris to cheer up Marge, in To Courier with Love
United Kingdom Edit
- Ringo Starr, former Beatle, lives here, and gets fan mail from Marge.
- The Family visit England and London in The Regina Monologues.
- Edwina and Abbie, a women who had a relationship with Grampa and her daughter live there.
- Grampa was stationed there in WWII.
- Homer goes with Mr. Burns and Groundskeeper Willie to Scotland in order to retrieve the Loch Ness Monster in Monty Can't Buy Me Love.
- In the episode "In the Name of the Grandfather", the family visited the Giant's Causeway, which is located in Northern Ireland.
- In the episode "In the Name of the Grandfather", Grampa goes there with the Simpsons after they fail to go to the Retirement Castle family picnic.
- Lisa books a trip to Italy for school in The Last of the Red Hat Mamas.
- Homer Simpson and his family are sent to Italy by Mr. Burns in The Italian Bob.
Sweden (non-canon) Edit
- In the "Frinkenstein" segment of Treehouse of Horror XIV, the family is in Nobel Prize Ceremony in Stockholm with Professor Frink.
- In the episode "Elementary School Music" Bart and Homer escort Krusty to supposedly collect the Noble prize but instead are sent to The Hague to try Krusty for international crimes.
- The family visits China with Selma in Goo Goo Gai Pan.
- Bart is sent to Hong Kong as a courier in Bart on the Road .
- Homer goes with Apu to the Kwik E mart head offices to help Apu get his job back in Homer and Apu.
- Homer goes to visit the new Power Plant there in "Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore"
- Apu takes Lou there in "Apocalypse Cow".
- The Family visits Tokyo in Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo
- Photo in Patty and Selma's photo album of the two at Lenin's Tomb in Principal Charming
- File photo of Homer doing the Hopak in front of the Kremlin in Simpson Tide.
North America Edit
- Homer follows Marge and Moe to Aruba in the episode Mommie Beerest.
- The family visit Toronto in The Bart Wants What It Wants.
- Homer, Grandpa, Ned, Apu and Mr. Burns go to Winnipeg to obtain cheap prescription drugs in Midnight Rx.
- The family go to the Winter Olympic games in Vancouver in Boy Meets Curl.
- The Simpsons are implied to have passed through this place on their way to Alaska in The Simpsons Movie.
- Homer, Mr. Burns and Smithers fly there and meet Castro after stealing a trillion dollar bill in The Trouble with Trillions
- The family travels to Cuba with Grampa in Havana Wild Weekend
- Krusty takes the Kamp Krusty campers to Tijuana in the episode Kamp Krusty.
- The family goes to Mexico in an attempt to save Bart Simpson from Sideshow Bob due to a false lead from a waitress.
- Family goes to Scottsdale so that Marge can confront Gil in Kill Gil, Volumes I & II.
- Homer mentions that he can never go back to Lake Havasu when showing Fox network execs his “Homer Gone Wild #6” CD in Homer Simpson, This Is Your Wife.
- In a flashback episode, the family goes to the Grand Canyon with the Flanders family in Fland Canyon.
- Family goes to Hollywood to help Mel Gibson in Beyond Blunderdome.
- Principal Skinner mentions seeing photos of the Simpsons' trip to Yosemite in Lisa the Drama Queen.
- In Angry Dad: The Movie the Simpsons go to Los Angeles to get a Golden Globe and an Oscar.
- Bart, Homer and Krusty go to California in a comic called Cross Country Clown.
- Family goes to Aspen, Colorado to save Bart after he switched places with a rich boy double in Double, Double, Boy in Trouble.
- District of Columbia
- Abe Simpson, as mentioned in Homer Badman.
- The Simpsons went to a beach there. (Homerazzi).
- The Simpsons go to Efcot Center in Orlando with Edna Krabappel in Special Edna.
- The Simpsons visit Florida on Spring Break in Kill the Alligator and Run.
- Homer trained at Cape Canaveral in Deep Space Homer.
- Homer organizes a Super Bowl excursion to Miami in Sunday, Cruddy Sunday.
- Homer and Marge ditch the kids and go to Miami. Bart and Lisa bring Grandpa along to confront them in Catch 'Em if You Can.
- Homer and Bart drive a semi there in Maximum Homerdrive.
- Ned sends Homer and Bart to a leper colony in Hawaii after Lisa tricks them in Little Big Mom.
- Homer and Mr. Burns visit Chicago in He Loves to Fly and He D'ohs.
- Non-canonical where the Simpsons show up in an Officer Wiggum spin-off set in New Orleans**
- Herb Powell has his mansion in Detroit, Michigan, and the Simpsons went to visit him.
- New Jersey
- Homer and Marge go to Atlantic City to escape the kids; Bart and Lisa follow in Catch 'em If You Can
- Homer, Bart and Lisa go to Menlo Park to see the inventions in the Edison Museum in The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace.
- New York
- Family goes to New York city to retreive the family car after Barney left it there in The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson
- Homer and Marge go to Niagara Falls to escape the kids; Bart and Lisa follow in Catch 'em If You Can
- Homer takes Bart to a modification camp in We're on the Road to D'ohwhere
- Family goes to the Sundance film festival in Any Given Sundance
- Family goes with Moe to see him compete in a poetry festival in Moe'N'aLisa
- State of Springfield
- The Simpsons move to Capital City in Dancin' Homer
- Bart and Lisa visit Capital City on a field trip in Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade.
- Bart and several other kids go to Shelbyville to get Springfield's lemon tree back in Lemon of Troy.
- The Simpsons go to Shelbyville in The Severn-Beer Snitch.
- Marge visits North Haverbrook, which was sold a monorail by Lyle Lanley.
- Lyle Lanley sold monorails to Ogdenville and Brockway.
- Homer gets a job working for Hank Scorpio and moves the family to Cyprus Creek in You Only Move Twice
- Homer works as a tow truck operator and Maggie and SLH save him from Guidopolis in Midnight Towboy
- Family use Ned's beach house in Little Pwagmattasquarmesettport as seen in Summer of 4 ft. 2
- Bart drives to North Haverbrook after he gets a fake driver's license in Little Big Girl
- Family enters the Witness Relocation Program to hide from Sideshow Bob. They are moved to Lake Terror which is upriver from Springfield. Seen in Cape Feare
- Homer gets an apartment in Waverly Hills so that the kids can get into a better school district in Waverly Hills 9-0-2-1-D'oh
South America Edit
- They traveled to Rio de Janeiro in Blame It on Lisa
- Homer referees in the 2014 soccer world cup (You Don't Have To Live Like A Referee)
- Homer mentions travelling through Ecuador in Lost Verizon.
- Homer goes on a missionary trip to an archipelago in Oceania in Missionary: Impossible
- The family visit Australia in Bart vs. Australia
- The family get thrown off cruise ship in A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again
- Homer with Buzz Aldrin in the episode Deep Space Homer
- NASA sent Homer back up when Marge needed to reshoot the photo album (Homerazzi)
- Homer is sent to "The Island", a place where people who know too much are imprisoned in The Computer Wore Menace Shoes