He first arrives with his brother at The Lofts at Springfield Elementary as their mother forces them to associate more with their father Bart. Bart lies to them by assuring them it will be the best Christmas ever, but they can read minds and are aware of it. Later, Bart becomes jealous after learning Jenda remarried. Also, Homer spent time with them, which again made Bart jealous. By the end of the episode, he and his brother made amends with their father and indeed had the best Christmas ever, as Bart promised them. He or his brother might have appeared briefly in a photo owned by an elderly Bart.
- Their ages are also unknown, but considering the fact that Bart had been living with Homer and Marge until 6 years before the events from "Holidays of Future Passed" they are most likely no older than 5.
- He and his brother have telepathic abilities.
- Much like his father, he, for reasons unknown, calls his paternal grandfather by his real name.
- He and his Brother Kirk are named after Captains Picard and Kirk of Star Trek.
- Episode – "Holidays of Future Passed"
- Episode – "A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again" (Possible photo appearance)
- Episode – "Days of Future Future"