||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.
- Lisa: (mumbling) Middle child, no one cares about the middle child (lays on her bed) Never ever gonna change! (Homer enters)
- Homer: Lisa, can I talk to you?
- Lisa: (mumbling) Ah, here it is, the quick check in every two years just like clockwork.
- Homer: Allright. Let me speak to you in a language you'll understand. (lies on her bed and starts mumbling) Oh boy, oh boy, Lisa never gets it, she's great and everyone knows...
- Lisa: (mumbling) Oh, man. Trying to stay mad, I'm kind of impressed dad's making an effort, It's not really like him...
- Homer: (mumbling) I shouldn't say this, I should never say this, but I will, she's my favorite child...
- Lisa: (mumbling) Oh, now he's pulling out the big guns, oh, I don't want to pout anymore, if he offers me ice cream I'm gonna break...
- Homer: Do you want Ice cream?
- Lisa: Yes!
- Homer: Woo-Hoo! (they stand up and leave the bedroom holding hands)
- Marge: (On a cellphone store in the Springfield Mall) Excuse me, I'm having trouble with the on off button on my phone.
- Man: (takes her phone) Okay, let me check your setting, your photos...
- Marge: I don't see why you need to do that!
- Man: Wow! That guy is really fat!
- Marge: That's my husband! (groans and takes her phone back) Let me talk to another salesman.
- Man: Oh, I'm not a salesman. (takes off his shirt in celebration)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.