Patricia is a Springfield socialite.
Patricia's husband is Wif and they have a housekeeper named Iris. One night she and Wif came home late and decided to microwave their own soup rather than wake up Iris. It was a horrible mess, but Iris didn't mind cleaning it up. She agreed with Elizabeth that there was no point in shouting oneself hoarse at incompetent sales-clerks, because nearly everything could be bought by mail order.
She has been seen around Springfield on many occasions, usually at an event or high class parties.
- Episode – "Scenes from the Class Struggle in Springfield"
- Episode – "My Sister, My Sitter"
- Episode – "Homer vs. the Eighteenth Amendment"
- Episode – "Homer vs. Dignity"
- Episode – "A Hunka Hunka Burns in Love"
- Episode – "A Star Is Born-Again"
- Episode – "Mommie Beerest"
- Episode – "Girls Just Want to Have Sums"
- Episode – "Jazzy and the Pussycats"
- Episode – "My Fair Laddy"
- Episode – "Homer the Whopper"
- Comic story – Liquid Diamond is Forever!