Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Paths of Glory is also the name of a 1957 anti-war film
- The song Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne plays during the montage showing Bart taking advatage of his "sociopath" status.
- Bart mentions the Banana Cabana, a hotel from the TV series, Almost Naked Animals.
- When Lisa was researching Amelia Vanderbuckle, she was using Wikipedia.
- Kent Brockman mentions Velma from Hanna Barbera's Scooby Doo series.
- When the general was listing what the asylum kids blew up, he said Kabul Starbucks.
- The nurse at the asylum it's similar to the nurse in the movie One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
- Carl mentions the Green Bay Packers and puts a cheesehead hat, which is what Packers wear at the games.
- Bart searches what a Sociopath is on a site called Suburban Dictionary, a parody of the webside Urban Dictionary.
- Homer broke the fourth wall when he said "we did everything we could do for him during the commercials."
- Homer mentioned that the sociopath test was Bart's first 100 in a test, but he already got the maximum grade on a test in Homer vs. Dignity, Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade and Sleeping with the Enemy.
- Due to President Obama's address to the nation, this episode started 15 minutes late (except in the Mountain and Pacific Time Zones). Therefore, it did not end on time.
- When Lisa comes down to announce her achievements at the end of the episode, Bart's hair is overlapping with Marge's arm.
- At the asylum, a girl was wrapping her arm with a tape. When the nurse enters, the tape disappears from her arm.