- Homer: Dad, are you sure you're okay to drive at night?
- Grampa: It's night?
- Homer: That's it, pull over!
- Bart: Dad was Colonel Homer and he wore that awesome suit and Lurleen wanted to bunk his brains out! But I forget how Mom felt about it.
- (Marge grinds her teeth angrily)
- Royce Lumpkin: Lurleen? My goodness! You're the spitting image of your mother's hotter sister!
- Homer: Just sit still in my lap.
- Bart: What lap? All I see is a gut with knees.
- Homer: Why, you little....!
- (Marge tracks down Lurleen's father.)
- Marge: Hello. Are you Royce Lumpkin?
- Royce Lumpkin: That's right.
- Marge: The father of Lurleen Lumpkin?
- Royce Lumpkin: Lurleen? (sighs) I ain't seen my little girl in 30 years. She must be what, uh, 12, 13 by now?
- Marge: She's 34, and she's having a rough time!
- Royce Lumpkin: Oh, man. I better whiskey up these corn flakes. (pours whiskey in his cereal)
- Marge: She needs to see you right away!
- Royce Lumpkin: Aw, man. I better heroin up this orange juice. (shoots contents of a syringe into his glass.
- (while hugging Lurleen after saying goodbye)
- Marge: (to Lurleen) If you ever come near Homer again, I'll strangle you with your own hair extensions. That's right, I know.
- Radio DJ: Here's a song that's rising faster than a rocket with a rocket up its butt!
- Marge: (about Lurleen) She turned down Lenny and Carl? That's like somebody who doesn't like hamburgers or hotdogs! What could make her hate men like that?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.