Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"One, Two, Tie Your Shoe" is a song performed by Roofi. It appears in the episode "Marge vs. Singles, Seniors, Childless Couples and Teens and Gays."
- One, two, tie your shoe.
- Three, four, pick up the floor.
- Five, six, don't play tricks.
- Seven, eight, clean your plate.
- Nine, ten, start over again
Behind the LaughterEdit
- The song is a parody of "One, Two, Buckle My Shoe."