- Orville Simpson: See son that's were we are going to live, maybe not today, or maybe not tomorrow, but someday.
- Abraham Simpson: That day we sailed to America.
- Orville Simpson: There it is, our new home.
- Abraham: Whee hee, I love America.
- Yuma: Abe, supper's on.
- Homer: We're here, we're queer, we don't want any more bears!
- Angry mob: We're here, we're queer, we don't want any more bears!
- Lenny: (to Homer) Hey, Homer, that's a pretty catchy chant. Were did you learn it?
- Homer: Oh, I heard it at the mustache parade they have every year.
- Apu: Executive, legislative, and... judicial.
- Homer: No, no and no. [Sighs] Maybe we should start all over with the electrical college.
- Groundskeeper Willie: [Upon being deported] Ach. Ingrates...
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.