Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ms. Phipps is quite jittery and nervous all the time. This may have something to do with her apparent paranoia about illnesses and germs. This is proven when she quickly jumps to the conclusion that Bart, after clearly faking illness, has amoria phlebitis. During the snow day, she played hockey with Principal Skinner, Edna Krabappel, Dr. J. Loren Pryor and Moe Szyslak. 
By the time of the teacher strike she seems to have dyed her hair blue. 
Behind the LaughterEdit
There are many characters that resembles her.In the episode Bye Bye Nerdie one of the scientists Francine Rhenquist beats up looks a lot like her.
Note: Many of her appearances are brief, background roles. Episodes in which she has an actual role are in bold.
- Episode – "Bart Gets an "F""
- Episode – "Kamp Krusty"
- Episode – "Lisa's Sax" (In the auditorium)
- Episode – "The PTA Disbands" (Among the protesters who partake in the strike outside the school)
- Episode – "Bye Bye Nerdie" (At the science conference or rather someone who resembles her)
- Episode – "Little Girl in the Big Ten" (On the street)