"Why don't you get a haircut you hippie!
Mr. Winfield, is the husband of Sylvia Winfield and former neighbor of the Simpsons family. He, along with his wife, did not like the Simpson family and soon moved to Florida. Ruth and Laura Powers moved into their house after their departure. He can still sometimes be seen visiting Springfield along with his wife in large crowds dure public events such as parades. He is memorable for his cranky attitude and very high pants. He and his wife are seen in the background at Capital City Stadium.
Mr. Winfield, alongside his wife, eventually moved out, with Homer speculating that they were moving to Florida to "run out the clock" (Implying that at least one of them, if not both, was likely dying).
Episode Appearances Edit
- Episode – "Homer's Odyssey"
- Episode – "The Telltale Head"
- Episode – "Life on the Fast Lane"
- Episode – "Simpson and Delilah"
- Episode – "Dancin' Homer"
- Episode – "Dead Putting Society"
- Episode – "New Kid on the Block" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "Lisa the Iconoclast" (non-speaking)