- “That's for telling me how to raise my lousy kid!”
- ―Mr. Jones has a low opinion of his son...
Mr. Jones is Jimbo's father. He is only seen once with Mr. Zzyzwicz and Mr. Starbeam. He was one of the three that attempted to knock out Homer in Moe's Tavern after Homer tried to get back Bart's belt.
Mr. Jones bears a strong resemblace to Jimbo, with identical taste in clothing. When Skinner claims he's a maître d' at the country club, Jimbo says, "My dad said you were a bus boy!". Skinner replies saying "You mean your dad, the raging alcoholic?".
- Episode – "The Homer They Fall"
- Episode – "I'm Spelling as Fast as I Can" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Ice Cream of Margie (with the Light Blue Hair)"