Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mr. Clark is the father of Lewis.
Not much is known about him other than he has a son named Lewis, who is one of Bart's friends. He has made very few appearances throughout the show compared to his son.
His wife has been seen as well and she too has made few appearances. In the episode "Pulpit Friction" he was seen at church along with his wife and son. His appearance has changed as well as his wife. He has never spoken.
Mr. Clark original appearance was him wearing a white shirt, a purple sweater over his white shirt, long beige pants, and black shoes. His recent appearance he was seen wearing a white suit and had a black tie. He also wore glasses. He had long light gray pants and black dress shoes.
- Episode – "Replaceable You"
- Episode – "Pulpit Friction" (Seen at the church)
- Episode – "Yolo" (Seen at the PTA meeting)
- Episode – "Married to the Blob" (Seen at Chuck Dukewagon's All American Chow Lounge)
- Episode – "What to Expect When Bart's Expecting"
- Episode – "The Wreck of the Relationship"
- Episode – "Let's Go Fly a Coot" (Two birthday parties)
- Episode – "Halloween of Horror" (Simpson house)