|Mr Burns' Casino|
|Owner||Charles Montgomery Burns|
|Employees|| Homer Simpson|
Waylon Smithers, Jr.
Loch Ness Monster
Gunter & Ernst
|First Appearance||"$pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)"|
Mr. Burns' Casino was opened and operated by Mr. Burns, following Springfield's decision to legalize gambling to boost its economy. After failing to find a suitable theme or name for the casino, Mr. Burns simply decided to name the casino after himself and use the image of himself as a merman for the company mascot. It was located on the waterfront. Marge Simpson developed a gambling addiction when she visited this casino in 1993. When it first opened, Homer took a job there as a blackjack dealer.
- Mr. Burns - Owner
- Smithers - Casino manager
- Homer - Blackjack dealer
- Gerry Cooney - Celebrity greeter
- Jim Nabors - Booked act
- Robert Goulet - Booked act
The casino was later demolished, by an explosion. The reason behind it being demolished by an explosion was because of a mix-up behind the demolition crew in regards to setting it (it was supposed to be set for implosion). This led to a cloud of dust flying through Springfield.
- Episode – "$pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)"
- Episode – "Viva Ned Flanders"
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run