Burns' Limo - Bugatti RoyaleEdit
Mr. Burns Limo is Burns primary mode of transportation. He is usually driven around by Smithers but in the episode "Homer the Smithers", he is driving.
Ford Quadricycle Edit
Mr. Burns also owns a one of the earliest production cars, the Ford Quadricycle. He can be seen driving it when he assumes Marge is a filling station attendant and says "You there, fill it up with petroleum distillate, and re-vulcanize my tires, post-haste!"
The Simpsons Road RageEditIn The Simpsons Road Rage the Limo is a white convertible with its top down, opposed to the blue sedan.
Behind the scenesEdit
Mr. Burns apparently owned another car. It is unknown about the make as it was never actually seen, although it was crushed into a cube due to Mr. Burns not getting the messages to move his car, as Homer was taking over for Smithers.
- Episode – "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish"
- Episode – "Mother Simpson"
- Episode – "Homer the Smithers"
- Episode – "The Trouble with Trillions"
- Episode – "King of the Hill"
- Episode – "The Mansion Family"
- Episode – "A Hunka Hunka Burns in Love"
- Episode – "The Seemingly Never-Ending Story"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit & Run
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out