Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mr. Burns' Casino was opened and operated by Mr. Burns, following Springfield's decision to legalize gambling to boost its economy. After failing to find a suitable theme or name for the casino, Mr. Burns simply decided to name the casino after himself and use the image of himself as a merman for the company mascot. It was located on the waterfront. Marge Simpson developed a gambling addiction when she visited this casino in 1993. When it first opened, Homer took a job there as a blackjack dealer and became wildly popular in it because he was such a poor player that the house lost every time and all his gamblers won.
- Mr. Burns - Owner
- Smithers - Casino manager
- Homer - Blackjack dealer
- Gerry Cooney - Celebrity greeter
- Jim Nabors - Booked act
- Robert Goulet - Booked act
The casino was later demolished, by an explosion. The reason behind it being demolished by an explosion was because of a mix-up behind the demolition crew in regards to setting it (it was supposed to be set for implosion). This led to a cloud of dust flying through Springfield.
- Episode – "$pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)"
- Episode – "Viva Ned Flanders"
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out