- This was the last episode to be animated by Anivision, the overseas animation company.
- A deleted scene from this episode shows that upon returning from Scotland, Homer has a Scottish accent. This scene was removed because Homer's accent sounded too much like Groundskeeper Willie's.
- This is the second time Micheal McKean guest starred on The Simpsons. The first time was in the episode "The Otto Show" in which he played himself along with the rest of Spinal Tap.
- In the Gracie films logo after the woman says "Shh!" Lisa says "Ohh, I hear this really sucks.".
- Burns must have stripped himself to atract Nessie instead of wrestling him. It sounds strange he could have defeated him in a fight as long as he looks skinny and weak.
- The Loch Ness Monster is much smaller when Mr. Burns gives it a job at the casino.
- Otto is listening to the music at the store with headphones, even though he has his own headphones still on. (That's why he thinks the music is ripping off judas priest).
- In Viva Ned Flanders, Homer was kicked out of Vegas yet in this episode he is seen visiting. The city may have forgotten or forgive Homer.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.