Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Bart: Ew, your sitting on the toilet!
- Marge: When it's closed, it's a chair.
- Marge: We called ourselves the cool moms.
- Bart: There’s nothing cooler than calling yourselves cool.
- Lisa: (in the comic book store) Could we hurry this up? I am really uncomfortable being a girl in this store! (cut to a statue of a busty bikini clad woman chained to a boulder)
- Bart: Rumble it is! Right after school! Rain or shine!
- (cut to everyone waiting in the rain)
- Bart: So we wait for shine then?
- (all agree)
- Marge: Why do you have to eat peanuts in the shower?
- Homer: Can't start the day without that fresh-from-the-circus feeling.
- Homer: So, seen any good beer commercials lately?
- Man: Asinine! Everything you say is asinine!
- Comic Book Guy: The answer is no, and I can say it in Na'vi and Klingon, which are pretty much the same. I have some theories about that, which I will share with you never.
- Homer: Ooh, this is late for Marge... I assume. I've never been home at this hour.
- Martin Prince: (tears his shirt in rage) Rumble!
- Nelson: Just go home.
- Martin Prince: (meekly) Thank you.
- Groundskeeper Willie: You call that a scar? This is a scar!
- Nelson: That's a bellybutton. Everybody's got one.
- Groundskeeper Willie: (sadly) I thought I was special.
- Nelson: (sprays Gatorade on Mrs. Krabappel after a dodgeball game)
- Edna Krabappel: Hey! I'm not the coach! There is no coach!
- Nelson: I know... I just wanted to see if you were wearing a bra.
- Edna Krabappel: (puts a hand to her chest and smiles at Nelson)