Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The song was supposed to declare Milhouse's love to Lisa, but just end up embarrassing her. Because of that, she refused to be Milhouse girlfriend.
- Teacher said, don't eat the paste
- 'Tis apt to make you spew.
- I ate the paste, and liked the taste
- Passed out and dreamed of you.
- Okay... first of all, it's never wise to use the word "spew" in a love song.
- Lisa, Lisa, maid so fair
- With crimson dress and pointy hair.
- Do you mind if I stop and stare
- Look in your mind and I'm there.
- So, Lisa, I love you. Is that love "requited" or "un"?
- I'm sorry, but I don't love you, Milhouse, and I never will.
- This song have the exact same rhythm as Greensleeves.