In Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire, Bart decides to get a tattoo and is able to trick the Tattoo Parlor Guy into believing he is old enough to get a tattoo. He was able to almost complete the tattoo before Marge pulled Bart away. He got a heart and the word "MOTH" on Bart's arm; all he needed to complete it were the letters "ER".
- He has one known relative in Springfield, Marvin Monroe.
- He slightly resembles and is possibly an early version of the Comic Book Guy due to them both being overweight, both having a blue shirt and both having a tiny bit of facial hair.
- Episode – "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire"
- Episode – "Flaming Moe's"
- Episode – "A Star is Burns" (Stock Footage)
- Episode – "Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily"
- Episode – "Sweets and Sour Marge"
- Episode – "The Wandering Juvie"
- Video game – The Simpsons Game (Grand Theft Scratchy cover)