|Marge vs. Singles, Seniors, Childless Couples and Teens and Gays||
- Lindsey Naegle: I dream of an America with nudity and F-words on network TV, where the whole world doesn't stop because a school bus did. Children are the future…today belongs to me!
- Bart: Mom, that's Roofi. His music is why babies are idiots.
- Homer: You probably heard a lot of bad things about "Families Come First," but newspaper writers are a bunch of jerks.
- Bart: Why don't you let us watch TV, and get her a Roofi CD?
- Lisa: [in Pig Latin] Bart, on't-day ell-tay om-may oofi-Ray as-hay ee-say ee-days.
- Bart: [in Pig Latin] Hy-way ot-nay? Hat-way ould-cay o-gay ong-wray?
- Lisa: [in Pig Latin] E'll-shay uy-bay em-thay, upid-stay!
- Marge: [in Pig Latin] Ou-yay ow-knay, I-ay as-way oung-yay once-way oo-tay.
- Bart and Lisa: [in Pig Latin] Ap-cray…
- Homer: "Families Come First" is supported by lifelong Springfieldians you know and trust, like me, Milhouse's dad, Bumblebee Man, Surly Duff and that jerk that goes "Yesss?" For more information, visit our website: www.aljazeera.com. We're not affiliated; we're just piggybacking on their message board.
- Lindsey Naegle: Let's kill every child...friendly thing in town!
- Marge: I got the Roofi tickets! I got them fair and square and I kept my dignity. Not like Janie's mom…
- Homer: (while Maggie has Homer's nose in tongs) Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop!
- Marge: Whatever… (walks away)
- Homer: Hmmmm! Hmmm!!
- Roofi: How's the crowd, Steve?
- Steve: Awful fussy…
- Roofi: You're kidding me, did you make funny faces? (Steve nods) You did? Did you jiggle your keys?
- Steve: I did it all, man!
- Marge: The first thing were going to need is money.
- [The restaurant is suddenly deserted and the sound of crickets can be heard]
- Luigi: I'ma so sorry Marge, But I guess'a you gett'a da bill'a. [The room is suddenly deserted and the sound of crickets can be heard] Aww, for the love a' pizza!
- Man: Luigi Risotto?
- Luigi: That'sa me!
- Man: I'm from the U.S Immigration Department.
- [The room is suddenly deserted and the sound of crickets can be heard]
- [While at the Roofi concert handling the riot]
- Lou: I don’t feel right clubbing women and children, Chief.
- Chief Wiggum: I hear ya. Some days are tougher than others. Just close your eyes and club. (The babies swarm over the cops, knocking them to the ground) This is it, boys, we’ll have to tummy kiss our way out!
- Bart: (to Marge) Mom, I locked your keys in the car.
- Marge: Then wait in the shadows!
- Bart: (holding up Marge's purse) Also, Maggie puked in your purse again.
- Comic Book Guy: The only petitions that I sign are to bring back canceled sitcoms, thank you. America needs the wisdom of "Herman's Head" now more than ever.
- Homer: (to Marge) Honey, this marriage is a partnership. When you fall, I pick you up. And when you can't finish a sandwich, I eat that sandwich.
|◄ Season 14||Season 15 Quotes||Season 16 ►|
|Treehouse of Horror XIV • My Mother the Carjacker • The President Wore Pearls • The Regina Monologues • The Fat and the Furriest • Today, I Am a Clown • 'Tis the Fifteenth Season • Marge vs. Singles, Seniors, Childless Couples and Teens and Gays • I, (Annoyed Grunt)-Bot • Diatribe of a Mad Housewife • Margical History Tour • Milhouse Doesn't Live Here Anymore • Smart and Smarter • The Ziff Who Came to Dinner • Co-Dependent's Day • The Wandering Juvie • My Big Fat Geek Wedding • Catch 'Em if You Can • Simple Simpson • The Way We Weren't • Bart-Mangled Banner • Fraudcast News|