|Founder|| Steve Mobbs|
Lisa Simpson (Former)
|Purpose||Computer hardware, electronics and software.|
|First appearance||"Mypods and Boomsticks"|
- “Think differently.”
- ―Motto of Mapple
Description EditMapple's headquarters are located under the sea. The company logo is an apple that has two bites missing from it. The company slogan, as seen on its posters, is "Think Differently". However, when Lisa Simpson visited Steve Mobbs to ask for a reduced payment plan on her MyBill, Mobbs informed her that the real slogan was "No Refunds".
Product line Edit
Mapple's products and services include the following:
- The Brainiac Bar (in-store technical support)
- MyTunes (users are charged by sending them a MyBill)
All Mapple products are portrayed as being very exspensive, even the fake earbuds 'MyPhonies' cost $40.
Behind the Laughter Edit
- Mapple, its logo, and its product line are a parody of Apple. All appear to have minor differences from their real-life counterparts, presumably for copyright reasons.
- To enter Mapple's headquarters, people make a one month journey in a USB submarine, and enter the building through a USB port.
- The expensiveness of Mapple's gadgets is a reference to how Apple devices are expensive, particularly the real life Mac line of computers.
- Episode – "Mypods and Boomsticks"
- Episode – "Lisa the Drama Queen"
- Episode – "Father Knows Worst"
- Episode – "Thursdays with Abie"