- Bart: Watch this ugly face. (makes face).
- Lisa: That's nothing. Check this out. (makes face)
- Maggie: (Blabbers, then she makes a face)
- Bart: That's nothing, man. Check this...
- Marge: (bursts into room) Are you kids making those funny faces?
- Bart: Maybe?
- Marge: Well, you know if you keep making those faces they freeze that way and you be stuck with a horrible face forever.
- Lisa: You think Mom is telling the truth?
- Bart: Well Mom didn't lie.
- All: ALL RIGHT.
- Bart: Watch this scary face. (Makes noise and face).
- Lisa: Oh yeah, that's not scary. (Pulls her eyelids).
- Bart: Oh yeah, that's not scary. (makes face).
- Lisa: Oh yeah, that's not... (then Marge Bursts in and makes face).
- Kids: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH Scary.
- Lisa: I call this face, the Howler Monkey. (makes face).
- Bart: I call this face, Dad. (makes Homer face then Marge bursts in for 3rd time).
- Marge: All right, I told you if you keep making those horrible faces, they freeze that way. And now they have.
- Lisa: They have.
- Bart: Our faces are frozen.
- Marge: Yes, they have. Go look in the mirror and see for yourselves.
- Kids: (run to the mirror and got frozen faces and scream) AAAAAHHHHHH WE'RE DOOOMMED
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.