Luigi's is an Italian cuisine restaurant located in the Little Italy district of Springfield. The restaurant is owned and managed by Luigi Risotto, and is a popular hangout for Fat Tony and the other gang members of the Springfield mafia.
Luigi's is always closed on Mondays. Luigi takes a preferential approach to customer service, making special pasta for his favorite customers while serving "crap from a can" to everyone else. They also offer pizza delivery service, and Raphael is one of their delivery men.
In addition to Italian cuisine, Luigi's also serves fresh lobsters which customers may select from a tank. In Luigi's, you can choose your pizza toppings.
- Episode – "Sweet Seymour Skinner's Baadasssss Song"
- Episode – "Lady Bouvier's Lover"
- Episode – "Homie the Clown"
- Episode – "Two Dozen and One Greyhounds"
- Episode – "The Twisted World of Marge Simpson"
- Episode – "Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner?"
- Episode – "Poppa's Got a Brand New Badge"
- Episode – "Large Marge"
- Episode – "Mathlete's Feat"
- Episode – "The Girl Code" ("Springfield" Intro)
- Episode – "Much Apu About Something"
- Episode – "The Burns Cage"
- Episode – "Friends and Family"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out