- The premiere of this episode was watched by 7.43 million people in America.
- This marks the second time Bart has pulled a prank on Australia since Bart vs. Australia, as well as making a string of calls to different countries.
- When the Incas flee from the conquistadors, one of them sounds like Curly Howard.
- This is the second time Homer loses track of Maggie, and the third time a family member lost track of her. The other times were in Homer Alone and The Itchy & Scratchy Movie (the latter episode being done by Bart Simpson).
- This is the second episode Bart uses a communication device for a series of pranks until he becomes one of the device's victims. The first was Radio Bart.
- Machu Picchu was previously mentioned in Mom And Pop Art.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.