Llewellyn is short-tempered and a perfectionist. Originally, Marge is turned down for the part of Blanche, but after seeing how sad she really is, he realizes she's perfect. He insinuates that he once reduced a class of fourth graders to tears but got a decent review. In the musical, he plays Pablo, which was originally played by Otto but Otto "didn't work out". In the end, the musical is a success, which Llewelyn takes all the credit for.
He also took part in a record attempt for the world's tallest human pyramid.
Later, he decides to give up his job and becomes a waiter.
- Episode – "A Streetcar Named Marge"
- Episode – "Sweets and Sour Marge"
- Episode – "The Ziff Who Came to Dinner"
- Episode – "Flaming Moe" (Cameo) Seen in the crowd at Moe's speech
- Episode – "Yolo"
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Episode – "Fears of a Clown"