|| Little Girl in the Big Ten
- Ralph: Why do people run from me? (urinates on himself)
- Kearney: Give me your lunch money.
- Wendell: But it's after lunch!
- Kearney: It's just an expression. Like, kick your butt could involve no kicking whatsoever.
- Lugash: (to gymnast) For next exercise, put hands on hips, jump out window and go tell parents to STOP WASTING MY TIME WITH FAILURE CHILD!!!
- Marge: (about Bart) I knew it was serious when he said he didn't want ice cream!
- Bart: I did want ice cream.
- Marge: Well, your father ate it all.
- Ralph: (after Lisa falls asleep) You're like my mommy after her box of wine.
- Lugash: You girls were great! Cats back for everyone!
- Tina: I had a dog.
- Lugash: Is cat now!
- Janey: We're gonna roll down this hill.
- Lisa: Can I come?
- Milhouse: I don't know. Are you sure you're not too college for us?
- (Rolls down)
- Janey: Yeah, sorry we can't be too college! (Rolls down)
- (Ralph stares blankly and rolls down with no comment.)
- Nelson: Hey, Einstein. What's a million plus a million?
- Lisa: Two million.
- Nelson: So? (Rolls down)
- Homer: I was trying to throw Bart over the roof and he got stuck in this tree. Marge, where's my pellet gun?
- Marge: In the tree!
- Gracie Films Logo: Shh!
- Lisa: Ich bin ein Gymnast.
- (Lisa enters in a car with the college students)
- Ralph: See you tomorrow, Lisa! We'll find out what five minus three is! (the college students stare at Lisa)
- Lisa: I'm a teacher's aid in a very special class...
- Ralph: No Lisa, We're both in... (Lisa steps in the car's gas pedal)
- Lisa: Go! Go! Go! (the car accelerates and they leave Ralph behind)
- Ralph: Why do people run from me? (wet his pants)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.