This is a list of all of the deleted scenes.
|In an original promo for the episode, one scene has Maggie feeding steak to Santa's Little Helper. This wasn't seen within the episode, however.|
|Another scene from the original promo for the episode has Homer shouting at Bart. This is heard during the episode, however.|
|In an original promo for the episode, there was a scene where Bart woos at some French dancers. This wasn't seen within the episode, though.|
|In an original promo for the episode, there was a scene where Bart eats French chocolates. This wasn't seen within the episode, though.|
- Before Lurleen's performance at the recording studio, Bart and Lisa argue over country singers.
- Sideshow Phil was mentioned in a deleted scene.
- A scene was cut, but re-made into the DVD season pack where Professor Frink visits Homer's hospital room with a plan to create a shrinking submarine and plans to travel inside the Coma-ridden Homer by entering his rectum.
- There was a scene not included in the finished episode, in which Itchy & Scratchy animators are seen observing a cat, and then putting a stick of dynamite in the cat's mouth and lighting it. As Meyers, Bart and Lisa continue down the studio's corridor, an explosion emanates from the room. The scene was cut because of the implied animal abuse.
- Krusty showing a book involving him doing different sexually explicit positions and him playing a person with hemorrhoids and after hemorrhoids.
- Seymour Skinner going back to his mother, Agnes. She asks him if he was with a woman, but he says no, then she asks for a bath, followed by mad laughing and a close-up of their Psycho-parody house.
- Itchy sews Scratchy back together, then gives Scratchy the medical bill. After Scratchy sees the bill, he shoots himself. A flashback that shows that Abe has reasons to show grudge against Bart. Homer wakes up in the middle of the night and goes to the kitchen where he is served a sandwich by Sideshow Bob. He goes back to his bed before he realizes that they don't have a maid. Abe as a woman goes on a canoe trip with Jasper.
- Bart watching a show with Krusty. Homer at a guided tour at the University. The three nerds accompany Bart to school, where they get beat up.
- (The Devil and Homer Simpson) Homer's head being used as a bowling ball in Hell (and his head cracks open, revealing a note that reads, Dear Homer "I.O.U. One Brain. Signed, God"). which it would explain why Homer's head and body were separated when he was brought back to the mortal realm for the trial. Marge looks at the phone book for lawyers. Bart is trying to sell his soul to the Devil for a Formula-One race car, and changed his mind. Which Marge tells Bart to leave Satan alone. Lionel Hutz returned with a pizza box, believing that he lost the case. Then when Marge tells him they won, he reveals that the pizza box was all empty. (Bart Simpsons Dracula) Bart turns out to be a vampire and eats rats that are served by Marge.
- Mr. Burns is trying to shut off the TV and the beer supply.
- Bart encountering Sherri and Terri as the ghosts of the previous caretaker's daughters, similar to Danny Torrance in The Shining. Bart is skateboarding in the halls, turns a corner, and sees Sherri and Terri, who sing, "Your Daddy's going to kill you!" Bart then skates down another hall and sees Patty and Selma, who tell him, "They're right, y'know." After Principal Skinner tasted the Grade F Meat liquid that spelt on Jimbo, Lunchlady Doris did as well. In another deleted scene involving an alternate Simpsons future, the Simpsons had a teenage son named Roy. In another deleted scene the Simpsons's house changes into various things, and one of the original designs was the house made entirely of squirrels. In another deleted scene Homer asks what was going on there then Bart says that he's knows as well as they do because Flanders is the unquestioned Lord master of the world as he's created an heir perfect society where there's no crime hunger or war and they all have access to the live accounts Homer then tells them that if that's their world he doesn't want to live in it. In another deleted scene Sherri and Terri are being served for lunch as "Terri-yaki with Sherri Sauce. In another deleted scene Homer regales Lisa about his dream of eating Milhouse. In another deleted scene after the Simpson's house was changed into various things, Kodos says the foolsih time traveling earthling named Homer was making his pathetic actions that will alter the universe forever then they start laughing until their spaceship was put on fire where they scream in the process with Kang telling Kodos not to blame himself because there was no way to foresee that.
- Alternate versions of who shot Burns. Several people include Barney, Tito Puente, Moe, Apu (with a automatic gun) and Santa's Little Helper (who holds the gun in his mouth).
- At Troy's bachelor party, Abe shows the patrons a film. The film is about the Heine-Ho Nudist colony where activities are done naked. Homer complains that it's just nude people and demands a film with mature themes and adult situations. Barney then agrees with Homer.
- (Attack of the 50 Foot Eyesores)" Kang and Kodos have a plan by using a giant devil to attack Springfield.
- The Blue-Haired Lawyer appears as a potential buyer of the Simpsons House. He appears with a lot of cats and asks if the house has a cat door, and Marge replies no. After the Simpson family left Springfield, leaving Grandpa there, Marge told him about the Automated Robo Call Services that will call him every day to make sure he's okay, plus she says a robot will call him. When he's at the Springfield Retirement Castle the Automated Robo Call Services calls him.
- Ned Flanders leaves after lashing out at all of the Springfield residents, including Homer Simpson after they crudely rebuild his house, but angrily says to Milhouse Van Houten, "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, FOUR-EYES?" and Milhouse responds, "But you have glasses, too."
- In The Homega" Man Krusty was walking out of a stage door of his studio. He is making a reservation to a restaurant. He gets a static and the nuclear explosion passes by him and the studio leaving him dead.
- In "Fly vs Fly" After Homer tells Marge that he's crazy, Marge tells Frink that she is less interested in crazy gizmos and she's more interested in regular things like for instance cornholders most likely cornholders and asks Frink if he has any cornholders where Professor Frink gives her cornholders.
- After Bart called the two lizards funky looking birds Homer says "Oh everyone's ugly when they're born" and says to Marge how he remembers how ugly Lisa was when she was born. Marge says that Lisa wasn't ugly she was beautiful, but continues her sentences saying her head was just a little misshaped.
- Bart and Lisa had a dialogue in this episode. Their dialogue: Bart: But this place (Springfield Retirement Castle) is creepy it'll make you old before your time. Lisa replies, Bart Simpson you are a caution, I've got a good mind to take a hickory switch to your tail-bone.
- When the Simpsons were flying to Tokyo, Bart made the plane land after he turned off his Game Boy.
- Marge tells everyone to feed the piggy bank money so that they can save up for a family vacation to Japan.
- Barbra Streisand was mentioned in this episode where Homer was an artist, he was mad at the Oscars for always snubbing her.
- Returning from Scotland, Homer has a Scottish accent. This scene was removed because Homer"'s accent sounded too much like Groundskeeper Willie's
- After Bart shows Homer he has a father figure in Nelson, Homer shows him that he can make a cootie-catcher from his flab. He consults the cootie-catcher who Bart likes better and is disappointed to know it's Nelson.
- When Bart and Milhouse were bored Milhouse suggested that they could explore Bart's parent's closet. Bart accepted the idea but told Milhouse that if it leads to Narnia, he's going out of there as "that place is for wussies".
- After the line in the song We are the Jockeys, "We sit on toadstool thrones next to a chocolate steam", Homer drinks the chocolate stream. He spits it out after hearing that the Jockeys bathe in it.
- In G-G-Ghost D-D-Dad, After Homer reaches Heaven St Peter asks him for his name to which Homer says Nedward Flanders but St Peter tells him that he isn't due to die until Tuesday and Homer celebrates. In another deleted scene Bart laments why did they take his father away from him then Homer tells him to be strong where Bart then again laments what kind of God would let Krusty to be preempted for the stupid playoffs to which Homer asks that they forgot him already and strangles him.
- In Scary Tales Can Come True, After Lisa told Marge that were oafs Homer says that can't get along without him asking them who will blunder into a tree or tumble into a dumb wagon then his self esteem was tied up to that job. In another deleted scene, the handsome prince asks Rapunzel to let down her hair, and as she does. It all lands on the ground and the princess ends up bald after Homer separated Rapunzel's hair and plummeted to the ground. In another deleted scene After the witch calls Homer a clumsy oaf he says he's no longer an oaf.
- In Night of the Dolphin After the people dived in the water to play with Snorky, Chief Wiggum arrives and tells them to stop because he's got cutsies then Ralph begins to touch Snorky's blowhole then he told his father that Snorky liked it then Chief Wiggum takes Ralph home to wash his finger. In another deleted scene (#1) Dr. Julius Hibbert is fighting with hypodermics. (#2) Moe Szyslak puts a gas tube down a dolphin's blow hole during the humans vs. dolphin war. (#3) Kent Brockman is talking about intelligent Italians on threat by the dolphins. (#4) Abraham Simpson bursts out of the dolphin and participating in the Springfield's battle against the dolphins.
- (House of Whacks) When Marge calls the Police, Chief Wiggum is having some trouble with the Robocops who want to know where their money went. They shoot Wiggum who gets under the table, he comes back up and gives them mechanic donuts.
- (Wiz Kids) Lord Montymort and Slithers are plotting their scheme, and Lord Montymort feeds Slithers a rabbit followed by a scene showing Bart combing his hair, while the other scene would show Groundskeeper Willie riding an enchanted lawn mower. and scolds at it, because it hovers above the grass instead of cutting it.
- (The Island of Dr. Hibbert) After Homer (as a walrus) gives Marge (as a panther) a back scratch she coughs up a hair ball and Dr. Hibbert plans on changing the whole animal hybrids back into humans.
- (Frinkenstein) When Professor Frink received the Nobel Prize, he thought that it was because of his ray that removes the clothes from TV stars and he showed Lisa a clip from The Beverly Hillbillies where he removed Elly May and Granny's clothes. In the scene Granny told Elly May that she had some bad news, Jethro Bodine ate her monkey.
- A Puerto Rican hairdresser asks Lisa if she's got a boyfriend, to which she replies that she's got a crush on 'a third-grader who reads at a fifth-grade level'. The woman says that he 'sounds like school dance material'.
- (The Ned Zone) Ned has a vision of the future after Homer's death.
- (In the Belly of the Boss) The Simpson family travels through Mr. Burns' blood cells.
- They try to remain inconspicuous.
- A musical called Song of the Wild Beasts was cut out.
- (Survival of the Fattest) Chief Wiggum dies.
- After Marge and Homer hugged. it featured Homer and Desmond singing a duet.
- A deleted scene features destroying Moe's tavern by using Kang and Kodos's spaceship.
- Russ Cargill's character has gone through many changes over the course of its development.
- An alternate/deleted scene that was available on one of the trailers with Marge and Reverent Lovejoy were looking at the brief footage of Grandpa when he got his vision.
- When Homer was in Alaska and wanted to find his family, he found a highway and hitched a ride with an unnamed truck driver for Delicious Sausages. He was taken in the back of the truck, where the sausages were. After Homer got to his destination, Springfield, he thanked the truck driver and he walked away and climbed up the mountain. Meanwhile, the truck driver was singing a song about sausages and then saw that the sausages were gone.
- When the dome surrounded Springfield, he reported that there was no more weather so all of the crops were dying.
- President Arnold Schwarzenegger originally had a Nickelodeon blimp on his desk.
- Moe becomes an emperor when Springfield is covered up by the dome, and Marge asks him how did he become one. Moe explains why. He shows photos of how the citizens were. The people were a distopia, a utopia and then an ortopia. He says that there were many violent crimes, crazy times, many locals have died, many have been gone and many other townspeople also passed on, too.
- Everyone runs to the Department of Motor Vehicles and destroy everything there.
- ("The Greatest Story Ever Holed") The black hole sucks up Christmas decorations in the Simpsons' basement and the family "Oooh", impressed.
- ("Bart and Homer's Excellent Adventure") Bart pulls his pants down in front of Artie Ziff. In another deleted scene the other Homers are wiped from existence and everything getting back to normal. Before Artie Ziff is wiped from existence too, seeing Homer and Marge kiss, he sadly begs Marge if he could kiss one more time, seconds before he disappears. As Homer and Marge finished their kiss, Marge is glad that it's back to the status quo, before a small second head pops up from Homer, telling him to ask Marge if she has a little sister.
- In a promotional video for this episode, Bart says, "A bag of poop, is not a deadly weapon"
- Peter makes another comic, that's intended to be offensive. A cutaway then shows his comic, being of a guy, waking up in his bed and saying "The tooth fairy left a quarter under my pillow and a doody in my pants."
- The feminists throw a flaming trashcan is thrown through Peter's window.
- Stewie sits in the car and comments on everything he sees as he passes by them.
- Peter makes a comment about his car keys going missing. Instead of him acknowledging the fact that he can't drive his car without them, he says that the biggest problem with them being gone is the fact that he can't scratch his ball to his satisfaction.
- Homer invites Peter to stay at his house.
- Seamus and Sea Captain are sitting next to each other in court, and have a back and forth about their eye damage.
- Dr. Hartman and Dr. Nick have back and forth, while sitting next to each other.
- Homer is eating a huge meal while explaining to Lisa that he is not dying. Every time he mentions how long he will be living, Dr. Hibbert makes a discrete cough behind them and Homer makes a new estimate. During Rabbi Hyman Krustofsky's funeral, Jeffery Albertson says that it is the worst funeral that he ever live tweeted.
- In one of the Promo Images, Lisa was playing instruments with her telepathic powers with Homer and Bart watching.
- There was a cut gag where a homeless man would ramble about peanut butter in front of a store.
- Scenes including Russ Cargill and Frank Grimes appear becoming a large ghost