Here's a list of the catchphrases in The Simpsons.
- Why you little!
- Let's All Go Out For Some Frosty Chocolate Milkshakes! (used during the Tracey Ullman shorts)
- Shut up, Flanders. (when responding to Ned's greetings)
- Woo Hoo!
- Stupid Flanders!
- Whatever, I'll be at Moe's.
- Screw Flanders
- ¡Ay, caramba! (Used when surprised or scared)
- Don't have a cow, man!
- Ow! Quit It. (Used when anyone touches or pokes an injury he already had)
- Eat My Shorts!
- Hey, Ottoman!
- Bitchin'! (used during Season 2)
- Get bent!
- Whoa, mama!
- I didn't do it. (used in "Bart Gets Famous")
- I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. I can prove anything.
- If anyone wants me, I'll be in my room.
- I feel like a (famous second name).
- Smithers, who is this man? (about Homer)
- Release the Hounds!
- Simpson, eh?
- Hi diddly-ho, neighborino! (used when greeting Marge or Homer)
- Okily-dokily! (Used when Homer gives Ned a command)
Patty and Selma
Krusty the Clown
- Hey hey, kids! Hoo hoo hoo ha-ha-ha!
- Bye-bye, kids!
- AWWW, CRAP!
- Don't blame me! I didn't do it! (used in "Krusty Gets Busted")