Here's a list of the catchphrases in the Simpsons:
- Why, you little!
- Let's All Go Out For Some Frosty Chocolate Milkshakes (used during the Tracey Ullman shorts)
- Shut up Flanders (when responding to Ned's greetings)
- ¡Ay, caramba! (Used when surprised or scared)
- Don't have a cow, man!
- Ow! Quit It. (Used when anyone touches or pokes, an injury he already had )
- Eat My Shorts!
- Hey, Ottoman!
- Bitchin! (used during Season 2)
- Get bent!
- If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room.
- BAAAART! (used when Bart bullies Lisa)
- I feel like a (famous second name).
- Smithers, who is this man? (about Homer)
- Release the Hounds!
- Simpson, eh?
- Hi diddly-hey, neighbourino! (Used when greeting Marge or Homer)
- Okiley-dokeily! (Used when Homer tells him to shut up)
Patty and SelmaEdit
Krusty The ClownEdit
- Hey hey! Hoo hoo hoo ha-ha-ha!
- Bye-bye Kids!
- AWWW, CRAP!
- I didn't do it.
- HEY! (Simpsons Tapped out game)
Superintendent Chalmers Edit
Comic Book Guy
- Worst _____________. Ever.