|| Lisa the Tree Hugger (The Simpsons Game)
In certain parts of the levelEdit
- Ah! My poor leafy friends!
- Now that looks scary!
- So, a smart sister built a path for the stupid brother!
- You made them look like weeping willows!
- Mother Earth is ashamed of you!
- Tree killers!
- Way to uproot these loggers!
- You guys aren't sensitive at all!
- I'm converting you into fertiliser!
- Let's do this thing!
- That's how you do it!
- How do you like being chopped down?
- Splendid, just splendid!
- Not bad, Bart. Not bad at all.
In certain parts of the levelEdit
- Way to protect the stupid trees!
- Totally pruned his ass!
- You snapped that guy like a twig!
- If a logger falls in the forest, does everybody care?
- Welcome to the jungle!
- Loggers, come out and play!
- You're 12lbs overweight!
- Eat root!
- Go kill whales!
- Kiss my grass!
- Next time, that logger will think twice about doing his job!
- You smell worse than my dad!
- It's good being a lumberjack, but not a logger!
- Hard to saw when you're unconscious.
- The one, the only, the Bartman!
- Chop one up for El Barto!
- I am strong like oak!
- Log this!
- Why don't you make like a tree and get outta here!?
- If you want to see volcanoes, you've got to go to a big island.
- I reckon the planet is what we're all about.
- Logger 1: My wife and I certainly did some logging last night. Heheheh.
Logger 2: Enough of your stink talk.
- Logger 1: What's the difference between flan and creme brulee?
Logger 2: I cannot believe you just asked me that!
- I blame this whole global warming thing on the Canadians.
- Hedge kissers!
- Man, I hate you!
- Fresh meat!
- Animal lovers!
- You guys are jerks!
- You're going down!
- Trees equal money!
- I hate children!
- Stupid kids!
- Let's stomp these kids!
- Grass lickers!
- Tree huggers!
- Slice and dice!
- Choppy choppy!
- Little twerps!
- Eat sawdust!
- Crush! Kill! Destroy!
- Chop kids, not chops!
- Over there, I mean there!
- It's choppin' time!
- My beautiful physique!
- Oh man, this is humiliating!
- Liberal media!
- Stop so I could kill you!
- Don't you just love Mr. Burns, uh, I mean mysterious leader?
- You're making your leader very unhappy
- This certainly is an eventful day.
- Those men sure are glistening.
- The plant smells great today.
- Work is a privilege, not a right.
- You know, fighting is a lot like dancing.
- This factory really is a marvel.
- The company is your friend.
- A busy worker is a happy worker.
- What's that? You don't want Christmas off? Well alright.
- Ah, my plant is working perfectly.
- Think less, produce more.
- Pick up the pace, loyal workers.
- Things like this never happened when Obama's president!
- Before I die, I want a closed autopsy!
- Is this the end of Carl Carlson?
- Why did I let Lenny talk me out of going to yoga?
- Help! Save us! Au secours!
- Save me, big momma!
- The palm reader warned me to stay away from conveyor belts.
- I leave everything for the government!
- Tell Lenny.... I loved... his recipe for lemon buns. (croaks)
- I always hope if my spleen gums up the saw blades.
- Stop! I haven't had my last meal. I want pea soup!
- Somebody save us, I got a pie cooking class tonight!
- I'll leave everything to Carl.
- Take me but spare Carl!
- Save me Lenny and my friend Carl!
- My doctor said I'm not supposed to get sawed.
Tree Cutting SequenceEdit
- Lenny: Hey, that sounded like a Tree Swallow!
- Carl: No, it sounded like a Yellow Crowned Heron.
- (Buzzing sound)
- Carl: My God! That sounds like a chainsaw!
- Lenny: No, it sounds like a buzzsaw.
- (The tree collapses, leaving them stuck underneath it)
- Lenny: Hey, Carl. Why do we fight so much?
- Carl: Sometimes, I think it's cause it's all we have left...