||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.
- The title of the episode is a reference to "Let's Go Fly a Kite", a song in Walt Disney's 1964 film Mary Poppins. Another song was spoofed in the title of Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala-D'oh!-cious which primarily spoofs Mary Poppins.
- Homer dressing up like Krusty to ruin a birthday party is based on the original design where Homer was secretly Krusty the Clown.
- At the movie theater, Homer mentions the following movies:The Hunger Games, Edge of Tomorrow, Oblivion, Elysium, Snowpiercer, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Enders Game, The Road, World War Z, Children of Men, After Earth, I Am Legend, Mad Max: Fury Road, The Maze Runner, District 9, The Purge, Looper, Cloud Atlas, Divergent, Insurgent, The Island, Mr. Burns: A Post-Electric Play, and Chappie.
- This is the second time a child has purchased cigarettes. The first was Hardly Kirk-ing.
- This is the third time Bart has smoked he previously smoked cigars in The War of the Simpsons and The Mansion Family.
- This is the second episode where a Simpson kid has trouble with cigarettes. The first was "Smoke On The Daughter". However in that episode it was Lisa. In this episode, it is Bart.
- This is another episode where Pokémon and The Muppets gets mentioned.
- Bart wouldn't have been able to get to security without a boarding pass, and as he is only 10 he would need an adult with him.
- In this episode, Milhouse says his parents are cousins however in other episodes they aren't cousins.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.