|I'd Rather Clean Up Puke!'This article or section needs to be cleaned up to fit in with the Manual of Style.|
|D'oh!||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.|
LEGO is a popular line of construction toys manufactured by The LEGO Group, a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. It features many themes, one of which is The Simpsons.
A LEGO-themed Simpsons episode aired on May 4, 2014.
- 71006 The Simpson Family House - Set for release from LEGO Direct and LEGO Brand Stores in 2014.
- 71005 The Simpsons Series - Set for release worldwide on May 4, 2014.
- S25E20 Brick Like Me - New episode of The Simpsons premiered on May 4, 2014.
- 71009 The Simpsons Series 2 - Set for release worldwide during Easter 2014.
- 71016 Kwik-E-Mart - Set for release worldwide on May 1, 2014.
- LEGO Dimensions - Toys-to-life video game based on many different LEGO Themes. Homer, Bart and Krusty are playables in this game.Various characters including Marge,Lisa and Maggie appear in the game as non-playable characters.
- Milhouse appears as a cameo Master Builder in The LEGO Movie.
- 1. Homer Simpson w/ remote control & donut
- 2. Bart Simpson w/ skateboard
- 3. Marge Simpson w/ Donut Fancy magazine & purse
- 4. Lisa Simpson w/ saxophone
- 5. Maggie Simpson w/ Bobo
- 6. Ralph Wiggum w/ I Choo-Choo-Choose You card
- 7. Mr. Burns w/ Blinky & inanimate carbon rod
- 8. Chief Wiggum w/ baton & megaphone
- 9. Krusty the Clown w/ pie
- 10. Itchy w/ club
- 11. Scratchy w/ axe
- 12. Milhouse Van Houten w/ Biclops comic book
- 13. Ned Flanders w/ toolbox & Leftorium mug
- 14. Nelson Muntz w/ baseball bat
- 15. Apu Nahasapeemapetilon w/ Squishee cup
- 16. Abe Simpson w/ Springfield Shopper newspaper (It says "Old Man Yells at Cloud" as seen in many episodes.)
- Homer (Sunday Best)
- Marge (Sunday Best)
- Lisa with Snowball II
- Maggie with Santa's Little Helper
- Fallout Boy (Milhouse)
- Selma Bouvier
- Patty Bouvier
- Waylon Smithers Jr
- Groundskeeper Willie
- Martin Prince
- Dr Julius Hibbert
- Comic Book Guy
- Edna Krabappel
- Professor Frink
- Hans Moleman
Official Press Release
BILLUND, Denmark (January 8, 2014) – The LEGO Group today announced a new partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products to produce a construction set and licensed LEGO® minifigures inspired by the iconic television series, THE SIMPSONS. In addition, FOX is scheduled to air a special LEGO episode of THE SIMPSONS in May 2014 featuring Springfield and its cast of characters in LEGO form.
Scheduled to launch this February in LEGO stores and via the LEGO Shop at Home catalog and website, the construction set will recreate the iconic Simpsons family house in LEGO form. Also included in the LEGO and THE SIMPSONS construction set is the entire family: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie along with neighbor Ned Flanders. A separate line of 16 LEGO THE SIMPSONS minifigures will launch in all mass toy retailers in May 2014.
“We are thrilled to collaborate with Fox during the 25th anniversary year of the Simpsons,” said Jill Wilfert, vice president licensing & entertainment at The LEGO Group. “We know our fans will love the challenge of building the Simpsons’ family home in great detail and the ability to collect quintessential characters in LEGO minifigure form will let them showcase their love of the show in a whole new way. We are also excited that THE SIMPSONS will be created in LEGO form, truly bringing this partnership to life.”
“We are kicking off the 25th anniversary of THE SIMPSONS in a big way, and we think LEGO-loving fans of the show will be impressed with this collaboration that represents the best of both iconic worlds through the LEGO and THE SIMPSONS construction set, minifigures and LEGO-themed episode,” said Jeffrey Godsick, president of Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products. “Our partnership with LEGO is the perfect addition to the range of product lines that will be introduced globally in celebration of this great milestone achievement in television history.”
The LEGO THE SIMPSONS house will be available February 1st in LEGO retail outlets for $199.99 (USD). The line of LEGO THE SIMPSONS minfigures will launch in May 2014 in all major toy retailers for $3.99 (USD) each.