Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Bart: Moe, look over there! (as a distraction)
- Moe: What? What am I looking at? I don't see nothing. I'm gonna stop looking soon… What? What, is that it?
- (Homer walks into Moe's Tavern)
- Homer: Hey Moe, can I look, too?
- Moe: Sure, but it'll cost ya.
- Homer: My wallet's in the car.
- (Homer runs out)
- Moe: He is so stupid. And now back to the wall.
- Krusty: Ugh, 35 years in show business and already no one remembers me, just like what's-his-name and whose-it, and you know that guy, always wore a shirt?
- Bart: Ed Sullivan?
- Squeaky-voiced Teen: Here's your taco mister. Oops, I dropped it in the fryer. I'll get it out. Ow. Oooow! Ooow! Oow!
- Bart: I didn't know you knew Luke Perry.
- Krusty: Know him? He's my worthless half-brother.
- Lisa: He's a big TV star.
- Krusty: Yeah, on Fox. (Sticks out tongue)
- Reverend Lovejoy: Everyone is saying "Gabbo this" and "Gabbo that". But no one is saying "Worship this" and "Jericho that".
- Jasper: What's this about Gabbo?
- Bart: Are you making any money?
- Krusty: Nah, that guy is giving it away for free.
- (Krusty points to the Old Jewish Man)
- Old Jewish Man: (singing and shuffling with his pants down) This old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be...