- Bart: Moe, look over there! (as a distraction)
- Moe: What? What am I looking at? I don't see nothing. I'm gonna stop looking soon… What? What, is that it?
- (Homer walks into Moe's Tavern)
- Homer: Hey Moe, can I look, too?
- Moe: Sure, but it'll cost ya.
- Homer: My wallet's in the car.
- (Homer runs out)
- Moe: He is so stupid. And now back to the wall.
- Krusty: Ugh, 35 years in show business and already no one remembers me, just like what's-his-name and whose-it, and you know that guy, always wore a shirt?
- Bart: Ed Sullivan?
- Squeaky-voiced Teen: Here's your taco mister. Oops, I dropped it in the fryer. I'll get it out. Ow. Oooow! Ooow! Oow!
- Bart: I didn't know you knew Luke Perry.
- Krusty: Know him? He's my worthless half-brother.
- Lisa: He's a big TV star.
- Krusty: Yeah, on Fox. (Sticks out tongue)
- Reverend Lovejoy: Everyone is saying "Gabbo this" and "Gabbo that". But no one is saying "Worship this" and "Jericho that".
- Jasper: What's this about Gabbo?
- Bart: Are you making any money?
- Krusty: Nah, that guy is giving it away for free.
- (Krusty points to the Old Jewish Man)
- Old Jewish Man: (singing and shuffling with his pants down) This old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be...
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.