Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|D'oh!||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.|
The Kim Jong-il song is a song about Kim Jong-il, written by Wayne Slater after being captured and forced to write it. The song was sung by a choir of children aged 14 and below. The track was pre-recorded towards the end of season 22.
- K is for Korea, just the north part.
- I is for the Internet he bans.
- M is for the millions that are missing.
- J is for our human tasting jam.
- O is for "oh boy, we love our leader".
- N is for the best Korea, North.
- G is for "gee, wizz, we love our leader".