Ken Krabappel is the unfaithful ex-husband of Edna Krabappel. In "The Seemingly Never-Ending Story", Edna states that her ex-husband was "a drunk". While much of the episode was being related second-hand (or third-hand, fourth-hand, etc.), there is no evidence to assume that this information is not true.
Behind the Scenes
In "The War of the Simpsons", several other couples that were attending the marriage retreat were cut from the episode's script including Mrs. Krabappel trying to reunite with her estranged husband named Ken. Ken Krabappel was supposed to be based on singer Dean Martin, but somehow he ended up with a southern accent that made him sound like a hick.
- Episode – "Lisa's Substitute " (mentioned only)
- Episode – "Separate Vocations " (mentioned only)
- Episode – "Bart's Friend Falls in Love" (mentioned only)
- Episode – "Bart the Lover" (Mentioned only)
- Episode – "The Seemingly Never-Ending Story" (mentioned only)
- ↑ Reiss, Mike. The Simpsons season 2 DVD commentary for the episode "The War of the Simpsons" [DVD]. 20th Century Fox.