John F. Kennedy (May 29, 1917 - November 22, 1963) was the president of the United States from 1961 until his assassination in 1963. He appeared in an advert for Duff Beer along with Richard Nixon. During the season six episode Marge in Chains, Marge is accused of being an accomplice in Kennedy's asassination during trial proceedings surrounding accusations of shoplifting the Kwiki-Mart. Professor Frink suggests her likeness was spotted "on the grassy knoll" in frame 137 - 200 frames prior to Kennedy's fatal asassination in the Zapruder film. Homer watched him on TV when he was a boy. Grampa mistook him for a Nazi and had him beaten up when he overheard him say, "Ich bin ein Berliner." He also appeared in Lisa's dream. He also may have been the president alluded to by Steve in Secret Nuclear Defense Plan U.S. Govt. Film #1612 due to the monochrome display suggesting a time frame between the late 1940s and early 1960s, although the lack of a mention to a specific time frame for the film does not make this clear. Kennedy is voiced in exactly the same way as Joe Quimby.
- Episode – "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Duffless"
- Episode – "The Last Temptation of Homer" (mentioned)
- Episode – "$pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Homer the Great" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Grampa vs. Sexual Inadequacy"
- Episode – "Marge in Chains"
- Episode – "Scenes from the Class Struggle in Springfield" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Simpson Tide"
- Episode – "Worst Episode Ever" (possible mention)
- Episode – "Little Girl in the Big Ten"
- Episode – "Helter Shelter" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Special Edna" (mentioned)
- "Treehouse of Horror XIX"