| Jesus of Nazareth|
|Hair||Brown (Yellow as a baby)|
|Occupation||Previously a carpenter|
|Relatives|| Father: God |
Mother: Mary (mother of Jesus)
|First Appearance||"Thank God It's Doomsday"|
God told Homer that his son went down to Earth once, and said, "I don't know what you people did to Him, but He's never been the same." God then pointed to Jesus, who was sitting on a slightly spinning swing with a look of grief on His face. He seemed traumatized and depressed. He was also seen in the episode where Homer and Bart became Catholic, and Marge dreamt of Catholic heaven, where everyone was cheering the throwing Jesus in the air and He came in Ned Flanders' vision telling him to kill everyone as Ned hallucinated from toxic fumes.
Behind the Laughter Edit
Jesus Christ is a prominent figure in Christianity. Christians believe that in approximately the year 30 AD he was crucified but resurrected three days later.
- Like God, He too has five fingers on each hand, unlike the rest of the characters in the Simpsons universe.
- Jesus is shown with only eight fingers in "Clown in the Dumps" when he appears in the last second before the end credits.
- Episode – "Simpsons Bible Stories"
- Episode – "Missionary: Impossible" (mentioned)
- Episode – "She Used to Be My Girl"
- Episode – "Mobile Homer"
- Episode – "Simpson Christmas Stories" (baby)
- Episode – "Thank God It's Doomsday"
- Episode – "The Father, the Son and the Holy Guest Star"
- Episode – "Replaceable You"
- Episode – "Pulpit Friction" (Picture only)