| Jesus Christ (of Nazareth)|
|Hair||Brown (Blonde as a baby)|
|Occupation||Previously a carpenter|
|Relatives|| Father: God |
|First Appearance||"Thank God It's Doomsday"|
|Voiced By|| Hank Azaria|
God told Homer about the time Jesus was on earth and said "I don't know what you people did to Him, but He's never been the same." God then pointed to Jesus, who was sitting on a slightly spinning swing with a look of grief on His face. He seemed traumatized and depressed. When Homer and Bart became Catholic , Marge dreamt of Catholic heaven where everyone was cheering and throwing Jesus in the air. He was in Ned Flanders' vision telling him to kill everyone as Ned hallucinated from toxic fumes. Jesus turned water into a bloody mary drink for Rodney Dangerfield in the super V.I.P. section of heaven. 
Behind the LaughterEdit
Jesus Christ is a prominent figure in Christianity. Christians believe that in approximately the year 30 AD he was crucified but resurrected three days later and ascended to heaven.
- Like God, He too has four fingers and a thumb on each hand, unlike the rest of the characters in The Simpsons universe who have three.
- However Jesus is shown with only three fingers on each hand in "Clown in the Dumps" when he appears in the last second before the end credits.
- Episode – "Simpsons Bible Stories"
- Episode – "Missionary: Impossible" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "She Used to Be My Girl"
- Episode – "Mobile Homer"
- Episode – "Simpson Christmas Stories" (Baby)
- Episode – "Thank God It's Doomsday"
- Episode – "The Father, the Son and the Holy Guest Star"
- Episode – "Replaceable You"
- Episode – "Pulpit Friction" (Picture only)
- Episode – "Clown in the Dumps"
- Episode – "Sky Police" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "I Won't Be Home for Christmas"