| Jesus of Nazareth|
|Occupation||Previously a carpenter|
|Relatives|| Father: God |
|First Appearance||"Thank God It's Doomsday"|
God told Homer that his son went down to Earth once, and said, "I don't know what you people did to Him, but He's never been the same." God then pointed to Jesus, who was sitting on a slightly spinning swing with a look of grief on His face. He seemed traumatized and depressed. He was also seen in the episode where Homer and Bart became Catholic, and Marge dreamt of Catholic heaven, where everyone was cheering the throwing Jesus in the air and He came in Ned Flanders' vision telling him to kill everyone as Ned hallucinated from toxic fumes.
Behind the Laughter EditJesus was the founder of Christianity and one of the most well-known people in the world. It is uncertain when He lived, but many historians believe that Jesus died in the year 30. Jesus is a symbol of the Christian religion and stands for values such as peace and loving one's neighbors.
- Like God, He too has five fingers, unlike the rest of the cast.
- Episode – "Simpsons Bible Stories"
- Episode – "She Used to Be My Girl"
- Episode – "Mobile Homer"
- Episode – "Simpson Christmas Stories" (baby)
- Episode – "Thank God It's Doomsday"
- Episode – "The Father, the Son and the Holy Guest Star"
- Episode – "Replaceable You"