Jane may refer to:
- Jane (Movementarian) of the duo Glen and Jane from "The Joy of Sect"
- Jane Nervous Goat
- Janey Powell, Springfield Elementary School student.
- The girl who appears in the Problem Child video shown to Marge and Homer during a flashback in "3 Scenes Plus a Tag from a Marriage", with a younger brother named Joe.
Cast and crew
- Jane Fonda, voice of Maxine Lombard.
- Jane Kaczmarek, voice of Judge Constance Harm.
- Jane Leeves, voice of Edwina.
- Jane Lynch, voice of Roz Davis.
- Jane O'Brien, a one-time writer.
- Jane Rennegarbe, animator.