|Jake's Unisex Hair Palace|
|Owner||Jake the Barber|
|Employees||Bart Simpson (former) Jake the Barber|
|First Appearance||Bart's Haircut|
Jake's Unisex Barbershop is a barbershop in Springfield that often changes name. It is run by Jake who appears to be aging.
It first appeared in Bart's Haircut in the Tracey Ullman Shorts when Bart goes to get a haircut there and he is cut short. It then reappears in Simpson and Delilah when Homer gets his haircut and in 22 Short Films About Springfield when Lisa goes to get gum removed from her hair. The most recent episode it appeared in was in Lisa the Tree Hugger where Bart goes to work there and is paid in hair.
The name of the barbershop changes very frequently.
- In Bart's Haircut, is called Snipper Cuts - Shaves (Shorts Season 2)
- In Radio Bart it's name is changed to Jake's Unisex Hair Palace. (Season 3)
- In 22 Short Films About Springfield it's called Snippy Longstockings. (Season 7)
- And in Lisa the Tree Hugger it's name changes back to Jake's Unisex Hair Palace. (Season 12)
- Simpsons short – "Bart's Haircut"
- Episode – "Simpson and Delilah"
- Episode – "Three Men and a Comic Book"
- Episode – "Radio Bart"
- Episode – "22 Short Films About Springfield"
- Episode – "Lisa the Tree Hugger"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
|D'oh!||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.|