Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It Was a Very Good Beer is a song sung by Homer in the episode Duffless. It is a parody of the song, "It Was a Very Good Year" written by Ervin Drake. It is the thirty-third track on the album Songs in the Key of Springfield.
- Homer: Well, beer, we've had some great times.
- When I was seventeen,
- I drank some very good beer,
- I drank some very good beer
- I purchased with a fake ID.
- My name was Brian McGee,
- I stayed up listenin' to Queen
- When I was seventeen.