"I Like Ice Cream" is a song performed by Roofi. It appears in the episode "Marge vs. Singles, Seniors, Childless Couples and Teens and Gays."
- I like ice cream, I like ice cream,
- How 'bout you? How 'bout you?
- Topped with chocolate syrup,
- topped with chocolate syrup.
- Whipped cream, too.
- Whipped cream, too!
Behind the Laughter
- It is a parody of the French nursery rhyme "Frère Jacques", which is also known as "Are You Sleeping?" when translated into English. It is also a parody of the nursery rhyme "I hear thunder".