|I Am Furious (Yellow)||
- Homer: Lousy minor setback! This world sucks! (Turns on radio.)
- Radio Announcer: Don't you hate carpet stores that charge extra for the under-padding?
- Homer: I hate them so much!
- Bart: Why does Danger Dog mean more to me than school or church?
- Geoff Jenkins: Because those things suck!
- Skinner: Here to tell you about his job is Bart's friend’s dad.
- Stan Lee: Hold it son. Wouldn't you rather have an exciting action figure?
- Database: Ahh, but Batman only fits in my Batmobile.
- Stan Lee: Ha-are you nuts? The Thing fits in there perfectly. (Stuffs The Thing into the Batmobile.) Look he's fitting right now.
- Database: Ahh! You broke my Batmobile!
- Stan Lee: Broke or made it better? (hums Spider Man theme while re-arranging comic books)
- Stan Lee: Now hold on Comic Book Guy, this boy is still finding his voice.
- Bart: So you’re saying I should keep trying?
- Stan Lee: Absolutely, and if you fail, you can always open a comic book store.
- Comic Book Guy: Stan Lee insulted me! But in Bizarro World, that means he likes me.
- Stan Lee: Greetings, true believers. [places X-Men comic over a Superman comic]
- Comic Book Guy: Oh! Ooh, my heart is pounding like Thor's hammer on Dr. Doom's titanium-infused face plate!
- Stan Lee: Hey, aren't you the guy who was stalking Lynda Carter?
- Comic Book Guy: The term is courting. Restraining order says no-no, but her eyes say yes-yes. [while stroking a Wonder Woman action figure]
- Bart: Stan Lee came back?
- Comic Book Guy: Stan Lee never left. I'm starting to think his mind is no longer in mint condition.
- Homer: (As the Incredible Hulk) RAHHHHHHH! HOMER MAD!!! (Breaks down fence.) RAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
- Bart: Thank God his pants stayed on.
- Homer: RAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HOMER MAD! HOMER SMASH!! GET REVENGE ON WORLD!!!!
- Lisa: Bart, this is just Dad.
- Bart: Ah, it's a composite character. Your dad, my dad, a little of Maggie's dad...
- Lisa: No, it's just Dad.
- [At the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant in the cartoon]
- Angry Dad: This job sure is easy. Now to press this button.
- [He presses a red button and the cooling towers explode in a giant cloud]
- Angry Dad: NOT AGAIN!!!!
- [A cartoon version of Mr. Burns shows up]
- Cartoon Mr. Burns: [Voiced by Bart in a deeper voice] Angry Dad, you're fired.
- [Angry Dad's head soon explodes and shows a similar cloud]
- [Homer is recuperating from his rampage at the hospital]
- Marge: (angrily) Bart, your prank cost $10 million in damages!
- Bart: (dejected) I know, I'm sorry.
- Hibbert: Sorry for what? Saving your father's life? (the Simpsons family are confused) It's true. (shows the boils on Homer's neck) You see, these boils on Homer's neck are pent-up rage. If Bart's trap hadn't set him off, the anger would've overwhelmed his nervous system.
- Marge: You mean I shouldn't punish Bart at all?
- Hibbert: Why, if anything.... he should punish you.
- Marge: Hmmm...... okay......